Wednesday 27 February 2013

Welcome!

This is my first blog post. This blog will be somewhat eclectic, but the general theme is life and what it throws at me. At the moment, that's mainly changes. I'm going from full-time marketing manager in charity, a job I greatly cared about for over six years, to... married life, and beyond that I'm not sure what else I will do.

These are the chronicles of change, of learning, of finding my feet in a joyous new season. Take my hand, dear reader - thank you for taking part in my journey today.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for starting the blog. I was looking forward to see your writing again. I liked reading your previous blog and I'm sure that I will enjoy this one too. You are truly amazing writer dear Susanne... Love to see you happy and joyful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for sharing!