Sunday 5 January 2014

Janathon Day 5: more unintentionality

Because it's the weekend, that's what I say.

I shall plank again this evening when Mr. walks the dog. Yesterday's planks actually didn't go all that badly, they just hurt. like. crazy. I hate those things. Gravity is the worst! That said, today's plan involves them again - front planks, side planks, transitions....

The only other exercise I've had today was running around for about an hour with the dog at Flyball, but even though that gave me a sweat and got me out of breath I don't feel it was really enough.

Mr. has mentioned he'd like to go running with Fred. (he can just run, without any training - because he cycles to work every day) - so I'm thinking of doing the Couch to 5k programme to get some semblance of running ability. Got the app; now all I need is the willingness to get off my arse tomorrow!

Weather better be good...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing!